Friday, September 7, 2012

Values Study Project


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I thought that it showed me a lot on including the light in the things i draw and helped me be able to shade better.  It made my pictured look better even if they are just shapes.
2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
I think the shadows would have been my responsibility because it is easy.
3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I feel like it was pretty successful but i still have work to do in my shading and blending in colors.
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
Using different color combinations worked in creating lighting but i need to get better and blending the colors
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
focusing on making the colors blend
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
trying to make the colors blend and make it look like light is actually shining on the piece and making it look three dimensional
7. What did you learn from this piece?
How to use different colors and making it look like light is shining on it and reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment